Experience Required: 12-20 Years
Education: B.E (Mechanical/Electrical) + MBA
Location: Khakhariya Savli, Vadodara
1) Develop and Execute various Purchasing strategies for Quality improvement, Cost optimization, and alternate vendor development.
2) Monitoring and managing demand vs supply statistics, based on forecasting upcoming demands.
3) Monitor and control inventory based on the JIT concept.
4) Constant touch with Suppliers for Material delivery based on Production planning.
5) Prepare a List of Advance payments, Import duties.
6) Work closely with the Accounts dept. to Process payment, import duties, and Invoices.
7) Supplier evaluation for Quality and Delivery performance and take appropriate action.
8) Train and supervise fellow team members.
9) Ability to take on high-level and challenging responsibilities.
10) Good verbal communication skill is a must.
11) Strong people management skills.
12) Work closely with Quality & Planning for smooth operations.
13) Standardizing procurement process with negotiations & rate contracts with vendors for commodity items procurement, machining/JW processes.
Supply Chain Management:
1) Seek, partner, and liaise with Vendors.
2) Invite and evaluate techno-commercial offers for various Engineering materials.
3) Thorough knowledge of various Engineering processes (for example Machining, Surface treatment,
4) Casting, insulating material, Fabrication) to negotiate prices based on facts and figures.
5) Negotiate and agree on annual contracts for office amenities.
6) Strong project management skills.
7) Vendor management related to Engineering material, Logistics services, IT department services, etc.
1) Inventory management, tracking inventory patterns with analysis and corrective actions implementation.
1) Experience in managing Import & export consignments.
2) Conversant with all relevant commercial laws around EXIM, taxation, GST, Eway bill, Challans, Customs, etc.
3) Liaison, Negotiation, and finalization of contracts with Sea/Air/Road forwarders for EXIM and inland transports.
4) Preferred Industries: Transformer & Switchgear, Engineering OEMs, Organisations involved in T&D Business
5) Experience in Transformer Bushing material procurement will be an added advantage.